TAG WORLD EXCHANGE
*Token value based on assets solely and not on trading, trading volume, bids and asks.
To know more visit Thoughts of CEO Mr. Amal Sharma on Modern Currencies. and Token Regulation and TWEX
TWEX has created a unique new revolutionary system that enables companies and tokens to comply with existing and new coming regulations in the World of security tokens.
As soon as the US SEC rules that all tokens are security tokens and as such liable to certain rules and regulations, at least 90 % of all on going Capital Raise will not be able to comply. Not because they are not good enough but because it costs as much as doing an IPO to comply!
Many of these parties are saying: ‘let’s not accept Americans and as such do not have to contend with their rules and regulations!’ Whereas this approach has worked until now and might still work for the coming months what will they do when other Jurisdictions follow suit? The FCA, ECB, BAFIN, etc – will surely come to the conclusion that it will be much simpler for them to regulate Capital Raise the same way the US is doing.
We at TWEX have developed our new product the Tokenised Preferred Share (TPS) that enables companies doing an Capital Raise to satisfy on coming regulations and still be able to continue to trade if and when their token has ceased to exist.
Benefits of TWEX Ecosystem
Direct Revenue of a TWEX Token Holder
- Buy TWEX Tokens and automatically get:
a. TWEX Tokenised Preference Shares (TPS).
b. For every TWEX Token acquired get a TWEX TPS included!
- 1 % of the total sales of all companies that benefited from the investment (listing on our site).
- 30% of the profits of the platform.
- Payback funds due by the various companies listed on our Exchange and that benefitted from the investment.
- Profit participation payable by each company that benefited from the investment until such time that the debt is paid back in full.
- TWEX Tokens can be acquired both in Cryto-currencies like Bitcoins, Ethereums & Fiat Currencies like USD, EUR, CHF,AUD,NZD and Pounds.
Revenue of the Platform
- 0.5% of the total sales of all companies that benefitted from the investment (listing available on our site).
- profits derived from our fund raising activities.
- profits derived from the sale and licensing of our proprietary secured ID verification device the TWAL. TWAL uses thumbprint, facial and a proprietary algorithm to verify ID before granting access to wallets, bank accounts, cards, etc.
- Trading commissions on smart contracts traded on our platform.
Investment & Trading Opportunities on TWEX
Value of TWEX TPS
The Inherent Value of a TWEX Tokenised Preferred Share (TWEX TPS) is based on:
- Smart contracts for capital repayment issued by each company listed with us and that benefitted from the investment.
- Smart contracts for profit participation issued by each company listed with us and that benefitted from the investment.
- Percentage of sales augmentation (1 %) post and prior funding of each company listed with us and that benefitted from the investment.